– Cave Raiders Guild Rally –
[End] 20:30 (Estimated)
*The start and end times are subject to change.
【Ticket with the right to participate in questions (lottery)】
Before the airing of the second season of the TV anime Made in Abyss, we will be hosting the first ever online fan meeting to look back on the first season and the movie!
This event is available from select countries and regions outside Japan.
The original author, Akihito Tsukushi, as well as the main voice actors, director, and other creators from the anime production team will be taking the stage.
The creative team will be divided up by section, such as original works, animation direction, art/setting, music/sound, etc. to answer your questions directly; and we'll even be preparing various other corner projects!
And maybe, we’ll even be getting information about the TV anime’s second season, scheduled for 2022...?
A must-see for fans! This is a one-day-only premium event.
Voice Actors: Miyu Tomita (voice of Riko), Mariya Ise (voice of Reg), Shiori Izawa (voice of Nanachi)
Creators: Akihito Tsukushi (Original Author), Masayuki Kojima(Director), Hitoshi Haga (Assistant Director), Takeshi Takakura (Design Lead), Osamu Masuyama (Art Director), Haru Yamada (Sound Director), Kevin Penkin (Music Composer), etc
Guide for outside Japan: The Anime Man
Original Work (manga)
Setting and Direction (monsters, accessories, drawing, storyboard, direction, etc.)
Sound (cast, sound direction, sound effects)
Ticket with the right to participate in questions (lottery)
- We are planning to have a Q&A session where customers can participate in the event through Zoom and ask questions directly to the casts.
- To participate in the lottery process, please submit your question after purchasing the ticket from “Questionnaire” button on this page. The deadline for answering the questionnaire is 23:59 on November 1 (Mon) JST.
- We plan to select a few to a dozen people.
- In addition, please be sure to write your questions in English or Japanese. We will not respond to questions in languages other than Japanese or English. Answers will be given in both English and Japanese.
- *Please note that there is no guarantee that you will have a chance to speak at the event or have a conversation with the casts.
- The results of the lottery and details on how to participate will be sent to the email address registered in your account on November 9 (Tuesday) JST.
Please review the following notes and terms before purchase.
Notes on tickets with question participation rights.
■You can purchase a ticket only if you have read the following notes and checked the box as approval.
- This ticket is for the "right to participate in questions (lottery)". This ticket does not guarantee that you will speak at the event or have a conversation with the casts.
- Each ticket entitles you to participate in the lottery for the Q & A section.
- After purchasing a ticket, please click on the "Questionnaire" button and fill out the questionnaire. The deadline for submitting the questionnaire is Monday, November 1, 2021, 23:59 (JST). To participate in the lottery, you must submit the questionnaire.
- You will not be allowed to resell or transfer the "Question Participation" right.
- The "Question Participation Right" is valid only in the area where the ticket is sold.
- The "Question Participation" for this event will be available only in English and Japanese. Please note that not all questions will be translated into both languages.
- The live broadcast of this event will be recorded. The video and still images of this event may be used for publicity and promotion of the film and this event.
- If you are selected in the lottery and wish to participate in the Q&A session, you will need the following
- (1) You will need to have an internet connection. Please make your own arrangements in advance.
- (2) To participate in the event, you will need to use the Zoom video conferencing application.
You will need to install the Zoom application, obtain an account, and agree to the Zoom terms of service in advance.
Also, please be sure to check the official Zoom website in advance for operating instructions.
- (3) In order to watch the event and participate in the Q&A session, you will need to prepare two devices: one for watching the broadcast program and one for participating in the Q&A session.
- (4) During the event, the participant's camera image will be used during the Q&A session, and the participant's face and name will be displayed on the Zoom screen.
Masks, glasses, hats, etc. may be worn, but those who do not wish to be seen may be asked to refrain from participating. Please do not wear clothes that are offensive to public order and morals.
- (5) Only those whose "nickname" in the questionnaire matches the name displayed in Zoom will be able to participate in the questionnaire.
"Please use a name that does not identify you personally in advance.
- (6) Please make sure that there are no objects around you that should not be seen by the camera when you participate.
In the event that you are unable to participate in the Q&A session after purchasing a ticket due to a problem with the Internet or poor connection conditions, the ticket price will not be refunded
The event may be cancelled in part or in its entirety due to unavoidable circumstances such as customers not following the instructions of the staff during the event.
Please be sure to read the other precautions listed on the event's official website.